The RAZR series is now back from Motorola with a new Android smartphone “Droid RAZR” . Motorola and Verizon launched this new mobile today and the device looks thin and smart. The Droid Razr is said to be the thinnest Android smartphone ever and it features a dual core processor with AMOLED display.
The specifications for this device are listed below:
- 4.3″ qHD Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass display
- Thinner in its form factor 7.1mm
- 1.2GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processor
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 1GB of RAM with On board storage 16GB
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB
- 8MP camera with 1080p video recording
- Water proof and water resistant
The new handset from Motorola provides a good battery life and 8.9 hrs of video playback. As the mobile is thin, there is a serious disadvantage that one could not remove the battery. Also the mobile can be used only with CDMA networks.
Pre-orders start from October 29th and device is to be shipped from November.
RAZR is back once again…..