For every visitor from share you will earn Bitcoin/Satoshi
Nokia’s bag is full of Windows Phones right now. We got what we expected from the Finnish company.
Nokia unveiled its next Lumia series of smartphones,the Lumia 900 at CES 2012. Microsoft’s CEO Steve Ballmer, Nokia’s Stephen Elop, and AT&T’s Ralph de la Vega released the new smartphone.It is reported that Lumia 900 is available only for AT&T (US)subscribers as of now.
The Finnish giant also revealed the specifications of Lumia 900.
- 4.3″ AMOLED ClearBlack Display with a resolution of 480 x 800
- 1.4 GHz Scorpion processor
- 16GB internal memory
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS
- 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi, LTE
- Bluetooth v4.0, NFC
- 8 MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics and 1 MP Secondary camera
- Good battery backup
AT&T’s CEO Ralph de la Vega added that “We believe that Nokia will be back in the U.S. in a very big way”.Sources say that Nokia will release this handset next month in a promotional event.
Stay tuned for more updates from CES 2012.