It has always been a problem for friends who have two or more laptops but just one Data Card or an internet connection enabled LAN. Now, it’s time to thank Windows 7 which has an hidden feature to share internet connection via WiFi service. Checkout the video below to a hands-on demonstration of “How to enable Internet Sharing in Windows 7”.
PN: It is mandatory that you should have a single internet connection enabled PC, you don’t get internet connection from magic !…
Steps to be followed in an Internet connection enabled PC:
- Make sure that the internet connection is enabled.
- Click on network and sharing center and open it up.
- Select “Setup a new connection or Network”.
- Click on “Setup a wireless Ad HOC (computer to computer) Network”.
- Tap on next.
- Give a Name to the connection., Make it fancy or the way you wish.
- Let the security type be WPA2-Personal
- Give it a security key., which would be the password for this internet sharing.
- Make sure that you save this network.
- Now the new connection has been setup and it’ll show you an option to click on “Turn on Internet Sharing”.
- That’s it with your computer which has internet.
- Enable your WiFi connection and search for networks.
- Click on the Network name which you have given in the prior computer.
- Enter the Password which was given prior.
- Let the system work on its own and configure the connection., within 30-40 seconds you’ll be up with your internet connect.
- To ensure that you have internet connection visit, http://www.livetut.com
- Have fun !…
Please Note: This service is currently available only on Windows 7…
Share this piece of information with your friends and enjoy the song below “Yen Friend’a Poola Yaaru Maachaa ???”