Viruses are the most dreadful things that we don’t like coming into our computer. They perform various operations that make us feel annoyed and disturbed. When a virus is found in a computer ,the Antivirus cleans it .But sometimes Antivirus programs will not respond to viruses.
As soon as we react to get rid of this problem , the virus would have damaged the files . The most commonly affected operation is that your Task Manager gets disabled. You cannot even do any operation and your system will look weird without a Task Manager.
To enable the Task Manager without using any software is simple. There are 2 methods to accomplish this job. Following methods are intended for Windows OS only.
Method I (Re-enable with the help of Registry):
1. Open Start Menu and select Run option
2. In the run dialog box , type gpedit.msc. Group Policy Editor will now open
3. Select User Configuration and then Administrative Templates
4. In the Administrative Templates select System and then Ctrl+Alt+Del options
5. Double click on Remove Task Manager and change the setting to Not Configured and then select OK
6. Now your Task Manager will open.
Method II (Re-enable with the help of Run Command):
1.Open Run Command from Start Menu and copy the following text in the text box
REG add HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesSystem /v DisableTaskMgr /t REG_DWORD /d /0 /f
3. Restart the computer
4. Now you will get your Task Manger option after restarting the Windows.
* Method I is more effective than II
* The methods will only enable Task Manger and you have to clean your PC to delete the virus
Watch the video below for further info ( Method I is shot)
Sharing is Wealth. Do share this post.
For queries drop a mail to email@example.com